JMS Infusion Set
Products for infusion and transfusion therapy include infusion sets used in therapy or examinations, oral/enteral nutrition products, syringes, and needles. Our development strategy focuses on how to best prevent medical accidents and in-hospital infections, which have become increasingly serious issues for medical institutions. Our product line also includes infusion pumps and syringe pumps that are capable of precise injection.
- Non-vented set.
- Designed to suit fluid replenishmentusing flexible bag, or with an attached air needle for semi-rigid containers or glass bottles.
- ISO 8536-4 compliant spike
- Conical design with a graduated shoulder structure allowing for easy closure piercing.
- ISO 8536-4 compliant drip chamber (15, 19 drops/ml).
- Soft drip chamber facilitates fluid level adjustment.
- Accurate and regulated flow control over tim.
- ISO 594/1 & ISO 594/2 compliant end-connection.
- Available in luer slip, fixed or free luer lock with cap.
- Injection site (Y-site, flashbulb or rubber tube)
- Isoprene (latex free) Injection port.
- Transparent Hub
- Easy and quick observation of flash back.
- Soft Clear Flexible Tubing
- Medical Grade PVC, kink resistance for smooth fluid transportation (Non-PVC available).
- 21 G Cein Needle (Optional)
- Super-thin wall needle for better flow rate with minimal patient discomfort.
Sterile Pack – ETO (Ethylene Oxide) Sterilization validated according to 550 Standards.
For Dealership or Sales Enquiry, Please click here