JMS Blood Transfusion Set
Products for infusion and transfusion therapy include infusion sets used in therapy or examinations, oral/enteral nutrition products, syringes, and needles. Our development strategy focuses on how to best prevent medical accidents and in-hospital infections, which have become increasingly serious issues for medical institutions. The transfusion set is designed to supplement insufficiencies in the patient’s blood constituents.
- Intravenous administration of Blood and Blood Components.
- ISO 8536-4 compliant spike
- Conical design with a graduated shoulder structure allowing for easy closure insertion and perfect fit with any standard inlet blood collecting and storage bag.
- ISO 8536-4 compliant double drip chamber.
- Soft drip chamber with a mesh filter for filtering fibrin clot and other particulate debris.
- Accurate and regulated flow control over time.
- ISO 594/1 & ISO 594/2 compliant end-connection.
- Available in luer slip, fixed or free luer lock with cap.
- Injection site (Y-sire, flashbulb or rubber tube)
- Isoprene (latex free) injection por
- Transparent Hub
- Easy and quick observation of flash back.
- Soft Clear Flexible Tubing
- Medical Grade PVC, kink resistant for smooth transfusion therapy.
- 18G Vein Needle
- Super-thin wall needle for better flow rate with minimal patient discomfort.
For Dealership or Sales Enquiry, Please click here