Usage: Application for ECG monitoring or diagnosis with the connected equipment as medical sensors
INSTRUCTION AS ABOVE
1. Select and prepare an electrode site according to your healthcare facilmy s proto 2 Remove electrode from the liner. Apply to skin at standard placement sites
3. Press electrode to skin around outer edge
4. Continue to move pressure towards the center for best adhesion 5. Attach lead wire to the electrode, start ECG PROCEDURE
1. Only for hospital or physician 2 Disposable device, do not reuse
3. Keep any unused electrodes in the original recloseable poua 4. Recommended storage temperature 5-30° C (41-86 Fi
5. Electrode use not recommended for excessive 72 Hrs.
6. ECG Electrode must be removed before the patient undergoes X-Ra or MRI scan.