AERO Nasal Cannula
The Aero Nasal Oxygen Cannula is a device used to deliver supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to a patient or person in need of respiratory help. This device consists of a lightweight tube that on one end splits into two prongs which are placed in the nostrils and from which a mixture of air and oxygen flows.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY – 205 Pc
• The Twin Bore Aero Nasal Oxygen Cannula is a device used to deliver supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to a patient or person in need of respiratory help.
• Lightweight, easy to use, and Durable affordable flexible tube
• Made from soft, non-toxic, kink-resistant, medical-grade PVC
• It is non-sterile, individually packed in a polybag
• Twin nasal tips ensure the equal volume of oxygen to both nasal passages for greater patient comfort
• Maximum freedom to the patient and leaves the patient’s mouth free for nutrition and communication
• Proximal soft end of the tube provided with universal connecter for easy connection with an oxygen source
• Size: Adult
• Tube Length: 2 Meter
• MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY – 205 Pcs