Feather Skin Graft Blade are used in the surgical removal of a patch of healthy skin from one area of the patient’s body, usually the buttocks or inner thigh, which is then transplanted to another.
Why Feather Skin Graft Blade?
We are among the prestigious organizations engaged in importing quality range of Skin Graft Blade from Feather (Japan). These knives are manufactured by highly professionals, using latest machines and high grade material.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY – 200 Pc
- Manufactured by using high quality stainless steel
- Handle and stem equipped with mounted and adjustable roller
- Adjustable thickens of graft and blade holder
- Designed to fit mostly all handles
- Available in both carbon and stainless steel supplied sterile
- Packed in a medial grade pouch
- Used for taking split skin grafts
- Used for coverage of raw surface composed of healthy vascularized or clean granulations to obtains healing and limit deformity and disability
- The limp is held firmly after preparing the donor site
- The knife is held pressed firmly against the skin and the graft is removed with a steady to and for the sawing motion
- The desired thickness of the graft can be obtained by adjusting the depth of the knife
- A very thin graft is translucent and the knife blade underneath appears bluish gray in color
- It leaves behind numerous small closely packed or confluent bleeding points
- The subcutaneous fat is seen in case if a full thickness graft