Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) is a compound that can be effectively used for water purification. It is used on a large scale for surface purification, bleaching, odor removal, and water disinfection.
• Used for floor cleaning and as disinfected
• Kills covid 19 viruses from any surfaces
• Mix with 1 liter of liquid to 10 liters of water (1:10 ratio)
• Very dangerous to skin
• Highly corrosive to metal, steel, woods
• Highly concentrated
• Only for external use only
Causes severe skin burns. Causes serious eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects May intensify fire: oxidizer. Maybe corrosive to metals.
Keep away from heat Keep only in the original container. Do not breathe mist, gas, spray, or valor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing. eye protection, and face protection.
– Laboratory Reagent
– External use only.
– No liability accepted either for accidents arising in handling or by using it.