What is Hemodialysis Blood Tubing Set?
The bloodline tubing set consists of arterial and venous lines used during dialysis and are attached with A.V. Fistula and Dialyzer.
Hemodialysis Blood Tubing Set
Hemant Surgical produces a dialysis blood line tubing set consist of arterial and venous lines, used during dialysis and are attached with A.V.fistula and dialyzer.
Arterial blood tubing: the portion of the tubing set that transports blood from the patient to the hemodialyzer inlet port.
Venous blood tubing: the portion of the tubing set transports blood from the hemodialyzer outlet port back to the patient.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY – 24 Pc
- Medical grade PVC Tubing.
- Various diameters and types for different machines are available.
- Pump Segment for Conventional and high flow rates.
- It is easy to handle and kink-resistant tubing.
- Non-DEHP, Non-pyrogenic and Non-toxic.
- Medical grade PVC tubing minimizes side effects on health.
- All components are manufactured in original and monitored
- A variety of models are available for most brands of hemodialysis
machines in operation worldwide; customized blood lines are
available on request.
- Sterilization: E.O.Gas.and gamma-ray.
- Safe to use.
- Easy to collect the sample.
- CCC and CE Certification passed.
- Pump Segment : 6.6 x 9.8 mm & 8 x 12 mm
- Chamber : 22 / 30mm
- Main Tube: 4.6 x 6.8mm
- Accessory: Pillow, Transducer Protector, IV Set, Drainage Bag – one way, two way
- Standard Packing: 24sets /carton