Refurbished BBraun Dialysis Machine
BBraun Dialysis Machine, Backed by the use of ongoing technologies and tools, we are engaged in offering a quality approved range of Refurbished Dialysis Machine to the clients. These machines are developed and are highly recommended in corporate hospitals and private dialysis centers.
These machines are imported from France and Germany from our principal supplier. These machines are checked, upgraded, and refurbished by the authorized suppliers. We import and take it to our workstation at Atgaon, Maharashtra, India. Where these machines are again checked and recalibrated. All refurbished dialysis machines are passed through all the parts testing and dummy dialysis for several days. Once the machines successfully pass all tests conducted by our expert Biomedical engineers, these machines are installed in dialysis centers.
Features and Benefits of the B|Braun Dialog+ Hemodialysis Machine include:
- High Resolution 15” rotating color touch screen display.
- Designed to fit in small spaces
- Mounted on easily lockable casters that swivel 360º.
- The empty weight is approximately 85 kg.
- Volumetric ultra-filtration control and sequential ultra-filtration (Bergstrom)
- Capable of Acetate and Bicarbonate dialysis
- Automated UF only dialysis
- Online Hemodiafiltration (HDF) capability
- Dialysis flow rate adjustment from 200 to 1000 mL/min in individual steps of 1 mL instead of pre-defined higher volumes.
- Blood flow rate from 50 to 600 mL/min (8X12 mm blood pump segment) or alternatively 50 to 400 mL/min (7X10 mm blood pump segment)
- Heparin pump for syringes from 10 to 30 mL, programmable infusion.
- Extended dialysis sessions up to 10 hours (e.g. nocturnal treatments) without interruption of treatment.
- The integrated timer on/off for automated disinfections/preparation procedures
- Programmable cleaning and disinfection modes, for chemical, heat, or a combination of chemical/heat disinfection, programmable weekly disinfection table, validated heat-disinfection for citric acid 50% (bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal inactivation including HBV, HCV, and HIV)
- Single needle operation as SN click-click mode (requires no specific blood tubing)
- Automated dialyzer priming/rinsing program in preparation mode (enabling to flush dialyzer after re-use)
- Second clamp for Single Needle operation on the arterial line to avoid recirculation.
- Solcart dry bicarbonate cartridge connection – Compatible with Gambro® Bicart.
- Universal blood tubing set. Does not require expensive specific blood tubing sets.
- Automated Blood Pressure Measurement (ABPM), non-invasive by oscillometric method, various programmable measurement cycles.