JMS Blood Transfusion Set
JMS Blood Transfusion Set is a blood transfusion set used for the transfusion of blood or its component to the patient.
Why JMS Blood transfusion set :
Better and large filter hub in upper chamber avoid transfusion of nay cellular debris into the patient’s body, finer mesh 170u in upper drip avoid fibrin clots.
- Intravenous administration of Blood and Blood Components.
- ISO 8536-4 compliant spike
- Conical design with a graduated shoulder structure allowing for easy closure insertion and perfect fit with any standard inlet blood collecting and storage bag.
- ISO 8536-4 compliant double drip chamber.
- Soft drip chamber with mesh filter for filtering fibrin clot and other particulate debris.
- Accurate and regulated flow control over time.
- ISO 594/1 & ISO 594/2 compliant end-connection.
- Available in Luer slip, fixed, or free Luer lock with cap.
- Injection site (Y-sire, flashbulbs, or rubber tube)
- Isoprene (latex-free) injection por
- Transparent Hub
- An easy and quick observation of flashback.
- Soft Clear Flexible Tubing
- Medical Grade PVC, kink-resistant for smooth transfusion therapy.
- 18G Vein Needle
- Super-thin wall needle for better flow rate with minimal patient discomfort.
- Sterile Pack – ETO sterilization according to EN 550 standards.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY – 250 Pc
|JMS ADULT IV SET||Individual sterile pouch pack||ETO||250 Pcs / Carton|