JMS Infusion Set
JMS infusion set is designed to administer medicine as well as water and electrolytes required for the patient’s body. The transfusion set is designed to supplement insufficiencies in the patient’s blood constituents.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY – 400 Pc
- Non-vented set.
- Designed to suit fluid replenishment using a flexible bag or with an attached air needle for semi-rigid containers or glass bottles.
- ISO 8536-4 compliant spike
- Conical design with a graduated shoulder structure allowing for easy closure piercing.
- ISO 8536-4 compliant drip chamber (15, 19 drops/ml).
- Soft drip chamber facilitates fluid level adjustment.
- Accurate and regulated flow control over time.
- ISO 594/1 & ISO 594/2 compliant end-connection.
- Available in Luer slip, fixed, or free Luer lock with cap.
- Injection site (Y-site, flashbulbs, or rubber tube)
- Isoprene (latex-free) Injection port.
- Transparent Hub
- An easy and quick observation of flashback.
- Soft Clear Flexible Tubing
- Medical Grade PVC, kink resistance for smooth fluid transportation (Non-PVC available).
- 21 G Cein Needle (Optional)
- Super-thin wall needle for better flow rate with minimal patient discomfort.
- Sterile Pack – ETO (Ethylene Oxide) Sterilization validated according to 550 Standards.